Mechanical repair coverage
The miles can add up but the repair costs don't have to.
MEMBER'S CHOICE Mechanical Repair Coverage can help deflect some risk of costly future, covered repairs keeping your vehicle running extra miles and extra years. With different coverage levels and deductibles to choose, there's a plan to fit your family's budget. Whether you depend on your vehicle for work or getting your family to school and activities, you need transportation that's safe and reliable. The older your vehicle, the more it takes to keep it in good working order. Not making small repairs can lead to even more expensive repairs and ignoring other repairs can be dangerous.
BENEFITS FOR COVERED REPAIRS
- Limit repair costs to your deductible, if any.
- Choose your deductible.
- Rental reimbursement up to $35 per day for five days (up to an additional five days with verified parts delay) from day one.
- 24-hour emergency roadside assistance up to $100 per occurrence.
- Includes towing, battery jump-start, fluid delivery, flat tire assistance and lock-out service.
- Travel expense reimbursement up to $200 per day for one to five days for food, lodging and rental (Not available to New York residents).*
- Good at any authorized repair facility in the U.S. or Canada.
- No out-of-pocket expense except any deductible. Plan pays the repair facility.
- Transferable to increase resale value. Only if sold privately. Subject to transfer fee.
- Cancel for full refund within 60 days.*
Contact a member service representative at any branch for full details on mechanical repair coverage.
*CUNA Mutual Group is the marketing name for CUNA Mutual Holding Company, a mutual insurance holding company, its subsidiaries and affiliates. The MEMBER’S CHOICE® Mechanical Repair Coverage (MRC) is made available to you as optional by CUNA Mutual Insurance Agency Inc. Coverage varies by state. Certain eligibility requirements, conditions, and exclusions may apply. For travel expense reimbursement, only when a breakdown occurs over 100 miles from home. For full refunds, the full refund is available only if coverage is unused in the first 60 days. If used, refund is pro-rated. Please contact your loan representative, or refer to the Insurance Policy for a full explanation of the terms.