Set your child up for success by teaching good habits early. Spending is easy; but learning to save is crucial for their financial future.
- Earn Competitive Dividends
- No Monthly Service Fees
- No Minimum Balance Requirements
- Balance Round Ups
Teach your child the importance of saving at an early age*.
- Earn competitive dividends on what you set aside
- Establishes your young one’s membership with GPO upon opening
- No monthly service or maintenance fees
- No minimum balance requirements
- Includes a variety of kid-friendly benefits:
- Receive a Velcro wallet upon opening
- In-person balance round ups — we round up the account balance to the next dollar each quarter!
- Includes access to a variety of fun educational activities
- Converts to Share Savings account at age 13
- Free digital banking services, including:
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free e-statements
- $5 minimum deposit to open
Keep on Saving for Their Future
Kids can have fun while saving money with GPO's Kids' Cash savings program. Watch our YouTube video to see what our program has to offer.
An exclusive spot for Kids' Cash members to learn about financial education through online videos, fun quizzes, a savings tracker and more!
*Membership eligibility required. Children ages 12 and younger are eligible for the Kids’ Cash savings program. Current Kids’ Only Club savings account members are automatically enrolled. Children who have traditional savings accounts are not eligible. Members must be enrolled in Kids’ Cash to receive benefits and rewards. At age 13, child will transfer to a traditional savings account or teen account. See branch for full details.