It’s GPO on the GO! Manage money wherever, whenever with our full suite of digital banking services.
Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for GPO members.
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access e-statements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- Control your cards
- Track income
- View check images
- Make loan payments
- Change your username and settings
- And so much more
Electronic alerts, or e-alerts, will help you manage your account by notifying you by email or text whenever your account balance reaches a certain dollar amount, or when a deposit or withdrawal is made, or another self-selected threshold.
To set up e-alerts, log into your online account.
Fast, free, and secure service for members enrolled in online banking.
- Available to GPO members
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- View account balances
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Available via any web-enabled mobile device
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone.
- Free service for members with a GPO checking account
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Deposit your check with a few taps of your finger:
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check, following the on-screen instructions (make sure you sign it “For Remote Deposit Only” with your account number)
- Select the checking account into which you want to make the deposit
- Enter the check amount
- Verify that everything on the screen is correct, then submit it
- We'll confirm that the check has been received
Important: When you endorse your check for mobile deposit, please also write "For Remote Deposit Only” and include your account number.
By accessing the iTunes and Google Play links above, you are leaving GPO’s website and entering a site not operated by the credit union. Although this is a GPO Partner site, we are not responsible for the content.
Pay one-time or recurring bills with Easy Pay.
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements.
- Save paper and save the environment
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new e-statement is ready
To set up e-statements, log into your online account or call our Member Service Center at (315) 724-1654 option 2.
GPO offers its members a digital service called DocuSign that allows you to digitally complete and sign documents without coming into the branch. Documents include change of address form, name change request, loan product change, transaction dispute form, Easy Pay sign-up request, deferred payment request and payroll distribution request
Call us at (315) 724-1654 to learn more about our DocuSign services or to request a document listed above.
Membership eligibility required. DocuSign requests submitted by email must match the email on the member's account. If the email address is not on file, a representative will reply to the member request via phone within 24 hours.