Our Employees Truly Make GPO Great!
GPO has a dedicated workforce employed at our New Hartford headquarters and in eight branches in Barneveld, Dolgeville, Ilion, New Hartford, Oneida, Rome and Utica.
They are enthusiastic, talented and always focus on our members. We have some employees who have made GPO their career with 20, 30 or even more years of service to the credit union and its members.
We provide training to new hires, giving them skills and opportunities to advance within our organization.
GPO’s Benefits Package Includes:
- Employer Paid 401K Retirement Plan (starting on your first day with 3% employer contribution match), Life Insurance, Long Term Disability and HSA Contributions
- Competitive Salaries, Annual Raises and Incentives
- Low Cost Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation Time, Sick Leave, Personal Time and 11 Paid Holidays
Career opportunities range from entry level to positions that require specialized skills. GPO is an equal opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. GPO actively seeks candidates from a diverse background and we do not discriminate in our employment practices.
We invest in our community – whether it be...
- Joining GPO’s team for the Heart Run and Walk
- Helping to man a water station at a community run
- Staffing a phone bank for the Children’s Miracle Network
- and more!
Our employees do more than just live and work here – they believe in the Mohawk Valley and strive to make it a better place.
Culture and Values
We aim to make our employees happy by fostering a great company culture and in turn, this reflects in the service we provide to our members!
We provide our employees with a work/life balance, employee engagement activities, performance-based raises, bonuses, and other incentives, recognition awards, discounts on rates, wellness programs, and training opportunities that pave the way for upward mobility and career growth!
“Each employee influences the power of GPO's brand. Our logo and taglines are brand language delivered to the masses, but it's our experiences with our members and each other that shows the GPO brand commitment to make a difference in the lives of the people we work with, the members we serve and the communities we live in."
- NICK MAYHEW | President and CEO