Save for qualified medical expenses now with a tax-advantaged* account that stays with you, no matter your employer.
- Earn Competitive Dividends
- No Monthly Service Fees
- No Minimum Balance Requirements
- Tax Advantages*
Prepare for qualified medical expenses by saving with tax benefits*.
- Earn competitive, tiered dividends above standard savings
- Receive higher rates on larger deposits
- An HSA provides triple tax savings:*
- Tax deductions when you contribute to your account
- Tax-free earnings through investment
- Tax-free withdrawals for qualified medical, dental, vision expenses, and more
- Contributions are tax-free and can be made by you, your employer, or a third party
- Funds can be withdrawn at any time**
- No monthly service or maintenance fees
- No minimum balance requirements
- Unused funds remain in account year after year; no "use it or lose it" policy
- Keep your HSA in your name, regardless of career or life changes
- Free digital banking services, including:
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free e-statements
- Free Visa® debit card to access your funds
- No minimum deposit to open
Most adults under 65 who are not enrolled in Medicare and are covered under a high-deductible health plan (HDHP) can qualify for an HSA, but it is up to the account holders to determine their own eligibility. Please contact your tax advisor for further eligibility requirements.
*Consult a tax advisor.
**You can withdraw funds at any time for any purpose. However, if funds are withdrawn for reasons other than qualified medical expenses, the amount withdrawn will be included as taxable income, and is subject to a 10% penalty.